Video Surveillance Systems
Cash carrying vans need to be monitored at all times. It is essential to install cameras within the carriage and also at the dashboard and rear of the van. The images are recorded on a specially built digital video recorder which is robust and designed to withstand vibrations due to vehicle motion. Live pictures with GPS positioning information are available at all times within network area. Movement and real time position of the van can be tracked. The system is the ideal solution for complete security.
Features of the Surveillance System
- Recording of cameras within the van and the surrounding
- Small and robust DVR can be concealed within dashboard.
- Online tracking of vehicle
- Information of speed and acceleration of vehicle
Watch Your Home From Anywhere – Anytime Through Mobile
- 3 level user access
- Multi – area motion detection
- Sends motion detected snapshots to email and FTP
- SXVGA (1280 x 960) resolution at 30fps
- WPS support for easy connection
- Viewer software to access 16 cameras simultaneously
- FREE Edview app for iPhone & Android phone
The German company MOBOTIX AG is known as the leading pioneer in network camera technology and its decentralized concept has made high-resolution video systems cost efficient.
MOBOTIX has been producing megapixel cameras exclusively for many years now and is regarded as the global market leader for high-resolution video systems.
Why High-Resolution Systems?
The higher the resolution, the more accurate the detail in the image. With analog technology, a recorded image generally has no more than 0.1 megapixels (CIF). One single MOBOTIX camera with 3.1 megapixels records around 30 times more detail. As a result, larger image areas with up to 360° allround views are possible, thus reducing the number of cameras, and therefore the costs. For example, four lanes of a gas station can be recorded with one MOBOTIX camera instead of four conventional cameras.
Disadvantages Of The Old Centralized Standard Solution
Usually, cameras only supply the images while the processing and recording is done later on a central PC using expensive video management software. This traditional centralized structure has many limitations, since it requires high network bandwidth and the PC processing power is not enough for several cameras. An HDTV MPEG4 film already puts considerable strain on a PC, so how can it be expected to process dozens of high-resolution live cameras? Traditional centralized systems are therefore less suitable and unprofitable when compared with high-resolution systems due to the high number of PCs needed.
The Decentralized MOBOTIX Concept
Unlike other systems, with the decentralized MOBOTIX concept, a high-speed computer and if necessary, digital long-term memory (MicroSD Card) is built into every camera, providing several days of recording time. The PC and the video control center now serve only for viewing and controlling the cameras (PTZ), not for analysis or recording. This makes it unnecessary to purchase expensive video management software, as the most important and computer-intensive functions are already integrated in the MOBOTIX cameras.
MOBOTIX video solutions therefore require significantly:
- fewer cameras due to the more accurate detail of wide-angle images with megapixel technology,
- fewer storage devices, because in the decentralized system, 10 times the standard number of cameras can simultaneously store high-resolution HDTV video with sound on one PC/server.
- lower network bandwidth, because everything is processed in the camera itself and the high-resolution images therefore do not have to be constantly transferred for analysis.
Robust And Low-Maintenance
MOBOTIX cameras do not require any lens or positioning motors. Without any moving parts, they are so robust that maintenance is reduced to a minimum. The unique temperature range from -30° to +60°C (-22° to +140°F) is achieved without heating or fan at only 3 watts power consumption. Since no PC hard disk is required for recording, there are no parts that wear out in the entire video system.
Digital Video Recorder
- 4, 8, 16 or 32 channel
- LAN connectivity for remote view
- Motion activated recording
- APPS for mobile viewing
- Hikvision, Dahua, Auric, Samsung, CPPLUS
iProtect Systems offers advanced analog and digital video systems that can provide in-door and out-door monitoring solutions equipped with remote surveillance, which includes Video / Audio transmission on broadband IP networks and Local Area Networks. Advanced video management systems integrate video surveillance with alarm management solutions to provide command and control solutions for particular premises.
Dome Camera / Bullet Camera
- 4,6,8 mm lens
- IR for Day / Night Veiwing
- 1.3 and 2 Mp resolution.
- Hikvision, CPPLUS, AURIC, Samsung, Cameron, Advik, Avik, panasonic